1. Don’t overanalyze or overcomplicate situations. Really, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. Pray that Yahweh will show you what He wants, not what you want.
2. Don’t be consumed by the negative possibilities. Think positive and trust that Yahweh will work everything to his purpose.
3. Don’t insist on being perfect in everything. Try your best at whatever you need to do, but accept that not every one has the same talents. We all are good at some things and not others.
4. Don’t do it alone. Ask for help when you need it.
5. Don’t get angry when things don’t go according to plan. Try to roll with the punches. Oftentimes, funny or delightful memories are made when things go opposite to the plan! One person remembers getting lost on a road trip, but finding a beautiful scenic route instead. Make the most of these opportunities.