Build Your Child's Confidence
We all want healthy, happy, and confident children. Start today to build up your child. The following phrases can turn a bad day into one of love and peace. Remember, they look up to you!
1. Yahweh loves you so much.
2. I love you so much.
3. The way you help me and others means so much.
4. Thank you for all the effort you put in.
5. I’m so glad you’re my child!
6. Your personality is beautiful.
7. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
8. Your hard work is really paying off.
9. Thanks for sharing. I never thought of it like that!
10. You’re so important to me.
11. I’m so proud of what you worked to accomplish.
12. I knew you would make the right choice.
13. You’re a very special part of this family.
14. You bring joy to my life.
15. I love spending time with you.
16. I’m excited to hear about your idea!
17. Let’s go play!
18. You’re so fun to be with.
19. Your positive attitude makes me so happy.
20. You’re so clever! How did you come up with that?
21. I love watching you grow.
22. You’re so brave!
23. Your smile brings joy to my heart.
24. I know you can do.